24 October 2012

Richard Mourdock... £%^$£(&^%

There is a lot of coverage Indiana Senate candidate Richard Mourdock, who was asked during a debate Tuesday whether abortion should be allowed in cases of rape or incest. His response

“I struggled with it myself for a long time, but I came to realize that life is that gift from God. And, I think, even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen,”

And God intended him to be a fucking wanker

4 comments:

Andrew MacLaren-Scott said...

Therefore God intended the rape to happen... therefore God is a rapist of women... which I suppose would explain why people like this lunatic believe in that particular God. But even worse than the man himself, and men like him, is that so many people vote for men like him, including many women. That is what makes America such a scary place.

susan said...

The problem with such idiocy being condoned is that the meme gets an opportunity to spread.

jams o donnell said...

Sadly so Susan

SnoopyTheGoon said...

What exactly did that moron struggle with? Aside of mental constipation, I mean... oh well.