Pages

▼

30 August 2010

Carla Bruni "prostitute" slur by Iranian press


Carla Bruni, the wife of the French president, has been attacked by the Iranian press for was attacked after she signed a petition calling for the release of Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani.

An Iranian newspaper, Kayhan, which unsurprisingly is under control of the government, called Mrs Bruni-Sarkozy and also the actres Isabelle Adjani who is campaigning for Ashtina’s release, “prostitutes” in an editorial, while Iranian state television accused the former supermodel of “immorality”.

Hmm and sentencing a person to death by stoning is moral? The Iranian regime certainly has its priorities screwed (statement of the blindingly obvious part 3,779)

6 comments:

  1. If the cap fits though ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were Carla I wouldn't get too worked up over it. To the Iranian regime, about 98% of the world is immoral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will the government whose regime sanctions temporary marriages for prostitution step forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla probably gave a brush-off to that Mahmoud the Mad kneebiter once, and since then he is inflamed against her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could be Snoopy! In a straight choice between Mahmoud and Sarkozy, I'd go for Sarkozy too!

    ReplyDelete