01 May 2008

A political post is becoming a rarer and rarer beast on this blog - partly because I am a bit tired of politics at the moment but mainly because there are loads of blogs that do political blogging far better than I do.

I was tagged by Paulie about how I voted today. While I don't care for Livingstone (and never have) I see him as the least worst choice for London. Besides, I am a Labour Party member.....

My second preference went to the Green candidate.

We'll know tomorrow if Livinstone remains as mayor or if we have Johnson

7 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

It'll be interesting, whatever happens....

Alison said...

Will certainly be interesting if Johnson wins.

Baht At said...

You shouldn't vote for the "least worst" if none of them are worth the candle don't vote.

jmb said...

Well I am glad for one that you eschew political commentary at the moment.

Labour, but soft left right? I pinched that term for myself, well the soft bit and call myself a soft feminist despite the fact that I am labelled a Feminista by some.

Do you have preferential voting?

jams o donnell said...

Welshcakes, Alison.. Interesting asn interesting times I fear!

I may not like Livingstone much but I find him infinitely preferable to Johnson Baht At

I just can't raise the enthusiasm for hard politics at the moment jmb. I can't inagine why anyone thinks you a Feminista. We got first and second preferences in the London Mayor election.in teh General election it's first past the post.

Anonymous said...

My condolences, Jams, I just saw the news.

Not quite as bad as a Bush, just keep reminding yourself - nothing is as bad as a Bush.

jams o donnell said...

Haha Bryan there is that!