22 March 2007

A band called Captain



I went with my old friend Jimmy St James see an up and coming band called Captain on Saturday (which means of course I had not heard of them before!). However Jimmy likes them and they were playing locally at the Bitter End in Romford



Were they any good? Yes, definitely. I would see them again. If they are playing locally check them out. Ever in the chance to take more photos I took my now ageing compact digital camera with me. The photos are a bit ropey but look better in black and white than colour.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a very good night, Jams, watching a good band, and only five minutes to stagger home at the end. Goods pics as well.

jams o donnell said...

Very enjoyable indeed, jimmy. Is it me or does Romford on a Satuday night seem a little less wild?

Steve Bates said...

From where I sit, YouTube appears to have removed the videos.

jams o donnell said...

Strange, I hover over where the photos are and I get a Snap preview. I will ahve to go back and re do that post. No idea why the pics aren't visible

Steve Bates said...

Sat. night, Central Time, USA... they're back again. Who knows where they went. (Cue Twilight Zone theme music...)

jams o donnell said...

I would say it was unseen forces.. actually I deleted the old ones and reloaded them!