09 June 2011

Have some Haiku fun

Are you a Haiku fan? Do you like to construct risque verse? Do you like chickens? Even if you answer no to all of these get over to Knatolee's World right away and see what hen related haiku you can create!

Knatolee is offering a great prize to the person who produces the best hen haiku. Be warned I may well have set the bar high with this one:

Priapic rooster
Gives in to primal urges
the girls feign horror

Go over there now and top that! Closing date is 30 June

8 comments:

Knatolee said...

You have submitted a SLEW of UTTERLY AMAZING haikus, Jam. I dare people to improve on them. It won't be easy!!

jams o donnell said...

I try my best Knat!

Claude said...

I'm not hoping to win but the Haikus are so much fun. Here's one of mine:

Chickens, you may say
I have a headache tonight
to a strutting coq.

jams o donnell said...

That's a good one Claude. It's a lot of fun isn't it!

susan said...

Cock-a-doodle-doo
The rooster crows at dawning
Hoping to get laid.

heh, that was fun.

Syncopated Eyeball said...

Ha ha! You seem to be in a very playful and cheeky mood lately, Jams. :D

jams o donnell said...

Haha Good one Susan!

Ah just having a little fun SE!

Knatolee said...

Susan, you need to go put that on my blog!!

http://knatolee.blogspot.com/2011/06/knatolees-world-hen-haiku-contest.html