1) you must credit the person who tagged you; and
2) name ten of life’s simple pleasures that you like the most; and
3) you 'may' then choose other bloggers to tag.
I have been tagged by Obokun who asked me to name ten of life’s simple pleasures that I like the most:
Here goes in no order
1) A bottle of Chateau Musar from Lebanon. A veritable thug among red wines!
2) Robyn Hitchcock, an acoustic guitar and a small venue like the 12 Bar Club in in Denmark Street London
3) The company of my four cats Robyn, Ted, Bebe and Mimi
4) My garden on a summer evening when the night scented flowers are in bloom
5) An oat cake topped with Manchego and Quince cheese, an Almond Croissant and a cup of Skybury Estate coffee. All of this followed by second helpings, the fat sod I am!
6) A good pub, good company, good conversation and a pint or six of real ale
7) Spending time with the not-wife. We may have known each other for nearly 25 years but I never tire of her company.
8) Lying on the sofa with the lights off and Hawkwind on the cd player.
Hawkwind's finest hour
9) A bloody good read - Flann O’ Brien naturally springs to mind!
10) Wandering at my leisure through the Tate (Britain or Modern), the Cortauld or one of London’s other galleries
Who should I tag? Here goes.. Check out: