23 July 2006

Not so Gorgeous George Galloway



I am grateful to Paul Burgin and his excellent blog Mars Hill for drawing this video to my attention. I am not trying to steal the thunder of others who have already blogged this video.

George Galloway spoke at yesterday's demonstration in London protesting Israel's actions in lebanon. I have said before that I consider Israel's actions to be disproportionate and counter productive. I draw the line at Galloway's quote,,

"I am here to glorify the Lebanese resistance... Hezbollah. I am here to glorify Syed Hassan Nasrullah"

Once again Galloway shows himself to be an opportunistic piece of slime. Identifying with an organisation that has the aim of destroying Israel is just another measure of the man along with his previous fawning support for Saddam (but to be fair the same could be said for Donald Rumsfeld in the 1980s too. What Galloway said yesterday only marginally lowers my esteem for this man, from the top to the bottom of the sewer.






12 comments:

Pēteris Cedriņš said...

Very appropriate tags you have!

Agnes said...

I love them, though I would add "moron" and "scumbucket" too.

sonia said...

That's it. Georges has finally crossed the line. He is getting this award for his statement.

Agnes said...

"I should have Peteris"??????

But Jams, is that a tag or.... ????????????

jams o donnell said...

Ah, just a missed comma rather than any intimation that Peteris is a horrendously evil term of abuse Red!

And well deserved Sonia. It is a shame the assclown waward doesn't come with something that could be inserted in the arse, like quadruple sized, quintuple strength enema!

sonia said...

Jams,

Fortunately it doesn't, because I once awarded this prize to myself... Then again...

jams o donnell said...

Ah in which case, it is just as well there is no tangible gift!

Pēteris Cedriņš said...

"Ah, just a missed comma rather than any intimation that Peteris is a horrendously evil term of abuse..."

I think it depends upon whom you ask...

Agnes said...

"upon whom you ask" - Yes, yes. Agreed.

jams o donnell said...

I couldn't imagine that at all Peteris!

Oh Red don't agree!

Agnes said...

you'd better agree, and imagine....horrendously evil....

jams o donnell said...

okay then!