09 December 2012

Meanwhile I lost my temper with Izzy's owners

I buried Ted at around 730am yesterday .  Being preoccupied with that I didn't take much notice of Boris who got out and and went over on an earlier visit  to Izzy than usual. I usually let him out at about 1130 or so ut occasionally he gets out if we let our guard down, usually once every two or three weeks.

I knew we would get one of the usually snotty notes. The rude and imperious tone of these notes have raised my hackles and Shirl's too. We had not responded to them up to now. This time I followed him back to his car and told him exactly how Boris got out and the circumstances of Ted's death. It didn't help that I tore the note up in front of him without reading it.

As it happened he had just had surgery and had 21 stitches in his mouth.not something I could have known.  It didn't stop me fro telling him to shove his rudeness up his arse and for him to go and fuck himself.

He is a rude arrogant prick.I wrote a note of apology re the intemperate language although I didn't really regret flying off the handle.

They have a huge flap to let Izzy out to the garden. Boris can access this easily. To be honest if they didn't have that bloody flap Boris wouldn't get in. We limit Boris' egress to avoid having to deal with the but fuck it.It's not our problem its their's..wankers

8 comments:

Andrew MacLaren-Scott said...

They're lucky they don't get Tom Cats going in and pissing all over their house, or foxes, or even better wolves :) I have been told by a man who should know thta in Scots Law cats have a legal "right to roam" meaning "owners" (aka human slaves) cannot be held responsible for where they go, unlike dogs, for which owners are responsible. Is England the same? Mind you, we also have a right to roam for humans in Scotland, provided no damage or actual invasion of privacy is done, ie no law of trespass. Anyway, I digress... I don't understand what he expects you to do. Cats are not meant to be kept indoors. Anyway, I have always found that a water pistol in the face a few times harmlessly deters any unwanted cat (probably need a SAM missile for Devil Cat though), so suggest that (the water pistol, not the SAM missile) and otherwise try a water pistol in his face :) I wonder why he had stitches in his mouth. Maybe someone gave him the jibbing he deserved :)

Andrew MacLaren-Scott said...

And I am hoping your apology for intemperate language said something like:

"I do appreciate that I should really just have politely requested that you gently insert your note into your colon and repair back to your house to have sexual relations with your own orifices, but I was speaking in the heat of the moment and thus did not express my views as delicately as I should have"

jams o donnell said...

The law's the same here Don.So long as we can demonstrate that we are reasonable regarding Boris's egress then they have no leg to stand on legally especially as they have a fucking huge dog flap he can open.

I've told them to use a water pistol on him but will they No... Well fuck them

Claude said...

You could tell him, " Sir Merde, Va te faire foutre, tête de cochon!" Then he would not have a clue and you don't have to apologise for telling him off...I do that sometimes!

He should be honoured that Boris visit his house. Your family of cats will miss Lord Ted also.

jams o donnell said...

Haha Claude that would be him told!

Syncopated Eyeball said...

I see it as their problem too.

For heaven's sake! The water pistol idea is SO easy!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Take it easy. Squabbles with neighbors tend to accumulate endlessly to a situation when no one even remembers how it started and has no way to end it. I should know...

jams o donnell said...

Well the wie spoke to me on the phone and elt it was probably best to draw a line under things.I'm not going to escalate things