03 December 2012

Poor sick Ted

Over the last couple of days Ted's been off his food.Yesterday evening he was very listless. Today he seemed rather worse I took him to the vet this afternoon and we found that he has a very swollen liver and a nasty case of jaundice.Basically he not a well pussy cat. I'm taking him back tomorrow when he will be linked up to an iv drip to flush his system. He will have further tests but I fear that the prognosis is not good. I thought that Robyn would e the next cat to die I fear that it may be Ted.

10 comments:

CherryPie said...

I am sorry to hear that, I hope the vet manages to sort him out.

Andrew MacLaren-Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew MacLaren-Scott said...

Poor Ted. Give him a wee magic pat from me and I hope whatever happens his suffering can be avoided even if in a way sadly not open to us. I wish I had a vet.

Knatolee said...

Oh no, not our wonderful Ted!! Many hugs and kisses to him and I hope it's not as dire as it sounds. :(((((

Bryan said...

That is tough news to hear. As evil as Ted is, I expected him to be threatening the world for years to come.

If good thoughts help, he has them coming from the Gulf Coast.

Chris Hall said...

Sorry to hear about Ted. Here's to a good diagnosis and a swift recovery.

jams o donnell said...

Thanks everyone. I hope that the treatment will give him some relief at least

Syncopated Eyeball said...

Good luck to you both. I hope Ted improves fast. x

Francis Sedgemore said...

What Bryan says. May evil endure!

jams o donnell said...

Thanks! Here's hoping!