17 September 2006

Ian Dale - what a very nice man!

Thanks to Gert and Patrick H my attention was drawn to an entry on Ian Dale's website (Ian Dale is apparently an influential conserviate - I have seen his name numerous times in the blogosphere) listing his top 100 presumably british left wing blogs. A scan of the attached pdf file and lo and behold the Poor Mouth is there at number 67. I am not sure what to make of this given that I don't dwell much on hard political issues and when I do I tend to be a bit of a pessimist. Hiho, now for something on Banksy...

10 comments:

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Jams, The Blogging Superstar!

Ah well, at least I can say I knew you when.......

jams o donnell said...

Hardly a superstar! I was surprised to see this blog on the list!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I already earmarked my blog link to you to preserve your blogging triumph.

jams o donnell said...

LOL Thanks ewbl.. I am not sure what it says about the other leftwing blogs in the UK if I can make it on the list!!!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I say better leftwing than chicken wing.

There's no meat on a chicken wing and leaves one feeling unsatisfied.

jams o donnell said...

Ah my child if one eats a hundred chicken wings one would feel satisfied but with greasy hands... Damn, I will never make it as a guru

jams o donnell said...

CB? I am not sure I know that one

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Confucius say: One who eats hundred chicken wings shall be culpable for chicken extinction and plugged toilet.

I think that's what my fortune cookie said last time I ate Kung Pao Chicken down at the Jaded Dragon.

jams o donnell said...

Or at least stump up for prosthetic ones for the avian amputees!!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

One cannot properly perform the chicken dance without the usage of ones wings.

It's okay to experiment and have a lot of different partners.......on the dance floor.

Sauerkraut makes the heart grow fonder and the farts grow stinkier.

Ancient Polka Proverbs