25 March 2009

Brian Cowan - Taoiseach and sex god!



The people of Ireland are surely proud that their leader is not only the most competent politician in the whole of the western world but he is a sex god to boot!

What a majestic physique! what amazingly clean underwear! Brian we salute you.. PHWOOOAAARR!

For further information on the background to these paintings and the furore surrounding them I would suggest a visit to A Doubtful Egg. Also a trip to my fellow flannobrienophile Sean Jeating would be well worth it!

9 comments:

Claude said...

The more I see of him, the more I'm impressed! Let's face it. Ireland is never boring. After reading Ulysses, I'm surprised that anyone would make such a fuss about a naked body...

CherryPie said...

& I am expected to sleep after seeing that!

Sean Jeating said...

There's a big heap of beauty to be found by discovering the gentleman's innermost, isn't it?

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Even knowing nothing about the particulars of these two paintings, I got the message and was amused, as well. A job well done by the artist, in my opinion.

Nevin said...

The first one is kind of grotesque and the second one is kind of funny! :) I guess the artiest was able to achieve what he wanted to do.... feelings of repulsion and laughter at the same time is a pretty tall order... :)

Frank Partisan said...

After how artists dealt with Bush, anything goes.

jams o donnell said...

Thses paintings havecaused a furore. Me I think they are hilarious!

Sean Jeating said...

Ah, just noticed. Thanks for the link.
Would not be surpised became this Usmanov-esque dimensions.

jams o donnell said...

It could indeed balloon on the Taoiseach, Sean!