29 March 2009

Humour test

Your result for The 3 Variable Funny Test...

the Shock Jock

(67% dark, 42% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)


your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK




Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also
sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this
world. You probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.



Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things
trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and (c) you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.



PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Howard Stern - Adam Sandler - Roseanne Barr


16733820938819171447.gif

The 3-Variable Funny Test!
- it rules -


Take The 3 Variable Funny Test
at HelloQuizzy


Hmm the not wife would call my sense of humour puerile and vulgar... Not sure I like the comparison to Stern, Sandler and Barr though!but there you go... certainly not clean!

H/t to Colin Campbell for this one

12 comments:

Sean Jeating said...

Ha, Jams, that fits. The Poor Mouth and Omnium have 'opposite-humour'.

jams o donnell said...

Ah you are my mortal enemey so to speak Sean!

Sean Jeating said...

Immortal, Jams. Immortal. :)

jams o donnell said...

Haha Sean!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Jams O'Donnell: Man voted Least Likely To Be Invited On The Holly Rollers Comedy Tour.....

The Hell Raisers Comedy Tour are begging for you, though.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I have a little imaginary boundary line when it comes to comedy.

It can be racist, sexist, vulgar, and offensive so long as it's really, really funny. Otheriwse, its just crossed my moral barrier and made me feel guilty without even leaving the payoff of a rollicking laugh.

The Lone Beader® said...

Good one, but I got distracted by the 'Would you have been a Nazi' test. For some reason that was more interesting! (I earned a spot in the Resistance!:D)

jams o donnell said...

Ah EWBL I can't see myself in such company either! As for humour, I really dislike racist jokes or the tedious crap of 70s stand ups. Not funny.. On the other hand the late George Carlin and Bill Hicks were hilarious!

I looked at that too LB. I will have to see how I do!

A Free Man said...

the Wit

(57% dark, 27% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

jams o donnell said...

THere you go Free Man. for me it is reasonably accurate

SnoopyTheGoon said...

The Shock Jock is not bad, compared with most other options.

jams o donnell said...

That's true Snoopy!