06 September 2007

It's the Seventh Circle of Hell for me then.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Extreme
Level 7 (Violent)Extreme
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Very High

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

Seventh Level of Hell

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

And there was I thinking I would be a virtuous non-believer and end up in limbo. Ah well it's an eternity with usurers, sodomites and blasphemers... At least I know my friends will be there too!

Thanks go to Matt at An Insomniac where I saw this quiz first.

11 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Ha! This one made me laugh!

Agnes said...

Good company, you like literature,music and painting anyway...you won;t be bored in the company of sodomites/treacherous beings/ who else....see you there, old sinner.

jams o donnell said...

Glad you liked it Lond Beader!

I wil keep a seat warm for you red, although warm probably wont be a problem in Hell!

jams o donnell said...

Err Lone, rather!

Anonymous said...

Stop by the fifth circle and say hi!

jams o donnell said...

Okay!

Shaz said...

I'm off to level 6 so will wave at you as you pass! . . lol

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I guess me and Farmer John will be hanging out together. Yeah, Level 5. Does that make you wonder about me and my trove of secrets?

jams o donnell said...

Wow, what say you all we have a blog meet up in the eigth circle!

fifth circle with the wrathful and gloomy? consult your bishop forthwirh ewbl!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

A day later and I'm as wrathful and gloomy as ever!

But I still use excessive exclamation marks to make people think I'm sunshiney and loving.

jams o donnell said...

Ah you and me both ewbl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!