17 July 2007

Award...


Simone or Simone's Butterfly has given me an award for my ability to schmooze whhic is described thus:


Schmoozing is the natural ability to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection. Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogsphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship....



I am touched! and I will have to think about paying forward this award to other worthy recipients. In the meantime here is footage of my favourite ever award ceremony:



4 comments:

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Congratulations on your Schmoozer Award, jams!

Although, it's nowhere near the prestige of the Golden Cleric.....

jams o donnell said...

Thanks Ewbl, sadly to win a golden cleric I would ahve to go to a seminary (always thought the i should be replaced by an e myself!) get ordained and do good works in my parish... Ach the schmoozer is a lot easier!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jams. Schmoozing in cyberspace is much more fun than the real thing!

jams o donnell said...

Tell me about it Roger. I have always been a little ill at ease in social situations - except when drunk. Then the ill at ease comes the following day!