24 January 2011

Wherein Jams O’Donnell Gets his finger out and works on a photographic website

I've finally decided to get my finger out and create a website to showcase the best of my photography. None of the photos will be new to either reader of this blog but I thought that it was high time to have a dedicated website away from this blog and in my real name.

It's been a bit of a slow process as I wanted to go back to the original photos, readjusting them where necessary, The problem is that my filing system is bloody awful. It should be up and running by the end of the week.

11 comments:

kellie said...

I'm eagerly looking forward to it Jams!

CalumCarr said...

Great news! You should display your photos properly.

CherryPie said...

I am looking forward to it :-)

I am terrible at filing too apart from my photographs which are meticulously filed by years and months.

jams o donnell said...

Thanks. It's high time I did this. I will happily pass on the link when it is nearer to completion

Kay Dennison said...

Cooooooooool! Count me in!!!!

jams o donnell said...

I certainly will let you know Kay

Knatolee said...

Excellent! Be sure to post a link, or leave me a comment on my blog.

nursemyra said...

Great idea

jams o donnell said...

I;l send you an email with the link Knatolee.

Thanks Nursie It is high time I did this

Stan said...

Delighted to hear this, Jams. I'm looking forward to seeing the result and browsing at my leisure.

jams o donnell said...

Stan I will contact you and let you have the link when ready