06 December 2008

In anticipation in meeting one of my best friends for the first time in over two years



The Passion of Lovers - Bauhaus



Ghost Town - The Specials



Ceremony - New Order

A phone call out of the blue yesterday and one of my oldest friends asks me if I fancy a pint tonight. Sadly this is a rare occurrence as he lives in France these days. However an excellent night will be had. I only wish I didn't have a streaming cold. These are some of the songs that come to mind when I think of him. Ah A la recherche di temps perdu!

8 comments:

Kay Dennison said...

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!

James Higham said...

Lovely when that happens, only too rarely, as you say. Hope you get over your cold, Jams.

CherryPie said...

I am sure a night out with an old friend will soon make you forget your cold!

jams o donnell said...

An excellent time was definitely had. I don't have any Armagnac left!

eastcoastlife said...

I wish my long lost classmates or friends could call out of the blue one day. I miss them.

Have fun and cherish those moments.

jams o donnell said...

I had an excellent time ECL

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time, Jams. We'll have to see if we can sort out a pre Christmas beer. If so, I expect you to embed some videos of Styx, Starz & Jellyfish in anticipation.

jams o donnell said...

You're on Jimmy!