26 August 2007

Award! Award!

It's always great to be appreciated so I was delighted when Moving Mama , a fellow Wordless Wednesday participant, awarded me with a creative blogger award on the strength of my photos. I don't pretend to be a very good photographer but it does please me that people like them. Thank' very much Moving Mama!



The award ceremony was a simple affair as filmed below:



In reality, however, Father Jack is rather better looking and more coherent than I am....


Who to pass this on to? It has to be Jenn in Holland for her excellent Looking Into photoblog

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I have to ask is why I was not invited to this ceremony?

~~~

YouTube clip left me roaring!

The Lone Beader® said...

Oh wow!!! Congrats! =:)

jams o donnell said...

Glad you liked it Janine. Father Ted was one of the funniest sitcoms ever shown in the UK.

I'm pleasantly surprised that people like my photos, lone beader, but it is nice!

Anonymous said...

We're big British comedy fans - I will only admit to watching way too much of Keeping up Appearances...is this bad?

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I like Janine. I can't even ask my kids to get my mop bucket out without modifying it to Mop BOUQUET.

If there's a prize for blurry photographs of inexplicably headless people.....I would win! I always crop my photos too close and when I send out for prints, we all have spliced heads.

jams o donnell said...

Keeping up appearances is very funny. Patricia Routledge is an excleent actress. She's not a comedian. I would recommend Black Adder and Father Ted if availalbe. Also the League of Gentlemen but that is pretty dark stuff, Janine

That you can even get them to get the mop Bouquet out is a major acievement! I tend to go for close cop photos to. Sometimes I should just pan out a bit.

That you get the

Jenn in Holland said...

Oh, Jams! Thanks so much.
That's awfully darn cool of you...

jams o donnell said...

You're welcome. Damn I never tagged you did I!