A little while ago Alice Audrey gave me the Honest Scrap Award
You are supposed to nominate seven other bloggers for it, who can then do with it what they will. The other portion of your assignment is to blog ten little known and interesting facts about yourself.
As for nominating seven people I will offer it up to both readers. I will leave it to them to decide who does the meme three times and who does it one more time than he or she...
Ten facts? Here goes...
1. I had two pet rats as a student: Rancid and Cuddles
2. I have less grey hear than I did this time last year.. Sadly this is not due to some miraculous reversal of pigmentation but the fact that it is falling out faster than it is going grey. (sighs)
3. I have five tattoos: two on my left arm (a dolphin and a Celtic cross) and three on my right arm (two tribal symbols and a half band which consist of a pattern of stylised tree fern leaves
4. I don’t have any piercings
5. My camera equipment is several times more valuable than my car... That’s what comes of driving a 20 year old car.
6. At one point in 1984 I probably knew more about than the noradrenergic innervation of the mucosa and submucosa of the rat colon
7. I am a member of the Cloud Appreciation Society
8. The not-wife could never understand why, when taking a leak beside my favourite musician, Robyn Hitchcock I never sneaked a peek at his membrum virilis. She really doesn’t understand urinal etiquette
9. I once wrote the lyrics to a song about spanking without resorting to the most obvious rhyme
10. Err that's it.I really am a saddo aren’t I? But that is not a little known fact, Hiho....