17 May 2010

Ronnie James Dio RIP

Ronnie James Dio, late of Elf, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Dio and Heaven and Hell.


Bob Andelman said...

Ronnie James Dio fans might also enjoy this lost interview with the singer from May 22, 1986 on Mr. Media Radio.

jams o donnell said...

Thanks for the link

OldTrumptonian said...

My brother was a Sabs fan when I was a wean, I remember him going to Bingley Hall in Bradford to watch them, I wonder if he still has the poster he bought.
It's funny how your siblings influence your taste in music even though I ploughed my own furrow so to speak. I watched that video and was amazed I knew the words (and played air guitar at the right times!) it must be 25-30 years since I heard it.

RIP Ronnie.

jams o donnell said...

I know what you mean. My sister had some influence on my music tastes too. This is a great song to singalon and shake heads to in memoriam of a great!