16 August 2010

Heroic tweets of glorious leader and shing Juche path


According to the Telegraph the DPRK has rather surprisingly gotten on the Twitter bandwagon! The secretive regime has begun micro-blogging under the name @uriminzok, with a number of posts pointing its followers to anti-Seoul and anti-US statements on the website. Uriminzokkiri.com


I can’t read the tweets, they being in Korean but the website can be translated using Google’s translation function

On this site we find out that Songun is brilliant in August (if it is brilliant in August then it must be blinding in mid-winter)

At 08,12 there is a link to the tweet Complement each rub the sophistry of the absurd

With translations like that I will be back. On the other hand the KCNA manages to commit atrocities on our language without the aid of a translation function!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

I have always found translation on the web a bit variable. I have tried to translate from Italian and come up with some "interesting" phrases!

jams o donnell said...

It;wsw wonderfully bizare Ruth but the English of the FPRK is a sight to behold in the first place!

jams o donnell said...

Or the DPRK!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Dunno. I tend to enjoy that news site - KCNA or whatever.

But them I am not that sensitive, English not being my first language.

jams o donnell said...

It's certainly good for the way it flays English alive!

In all honesty I thought you were originally from Britain and not a point rather to the east