11 December 2009

Another perfect Christmas gift idea

If a recording of Ian Paisley#s sermons is tempting but does not quite hit the spot then fear not, there are other, sterner options, for the Opus Nazi, sorry Dei member in your life.


They can mortify their flesh to their heat's content with a range of cilices from Cilice.co.uk. Lovingly made by Italian nuns they will bring hours of painful pleasure. The cilices also come in silver, a perfect anniversary, wedding or first communion gift...

If a cilice is not enough then a range of hair shirts and flagellation devices are available too


Scourge your way to a very happy Christmas!

Thanks to Ship of Fools and their hilarious Gadgets for God section for highlighting this!

9 comments:

Angus Dei said...

I have been called many things but never...... Opus:)

jams o donnell said...

Haha Angus, it took me a monent to get it, Doh!

James Higham said...

Jams, I didn't know you were so into these things. Kinky, young man.

jams o donnell said...

Haha not me I assure you James!

Claude said...

Maybe for an ex-husband? Ah!naw...He suffered enough with me, the poor man!!!!

jams o donnell said...

Haha Claudia!

Knatolee said...

Oh my. A hairshirt for all the masochists on my Christmas list!

jams o donnell said...

Ah Knatolee Make xmas a time of joy for the masocchist in your life!

Anonymous said...

Funny